Welcome to the home of Silverfrost FTN95: Fortran for Windows (formally Salford FTN95). We let you use Fortran your way:
- Traditional - Use FTN95 from the command line or from your favourite editor the way nature intended
- Included - Use FTN95 with the powerful Plato IDE -- included with all versions of FTN95
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio plug-ins are provided so you can edit, compile and debug in the world's favourite IDE.
- with .NET - FTN95 comes with .NET support built in
- without .NET - FTN95 comes with reguar Windows support built in
- Bug Killing - Our famous CHECKMATE technology keeps those bugs quiet.
- free graphics - use Simdem a public domain library built with FTN95, includes full source code
- 64-bit - Now includes our 64-bit Fortran compiler. Use all your PC's memory. Of course the 32-bit compiler is there too.
- FREE - FTN95 is free for personal and evaluation use. That includes the Visual Studio plug-ins and its unbeatable bug finding technology! What are you waiting for?
You can try Silverfrost FTN95 for free right now by downloading the Personal edition.
FTN95 includes ClearWin+ and that makes it easy to produce complex graphics -- Simdem makes it even easier! Simdem is a graphical library built on ClearWin+ that lets you produce complex graphs and plots in a few lines of Fortran. What is more, Simdem is free.
- Easy - Just link in the library and away you go
- Free - No licence required to use the library
- Source Code - You can build the library yourself if you want to.
- Examples - Simdem comes with a suite of examples.
- Output - Plots can be sent to a printer or converted to Postscript.
- Mature - Simfit is based on the same source code.