Welcome to the home of Silverfrost FTN95: Fortran for Windows (formally Salford FTN95). We let you use Fortran your way:
- Traditional - Use FTN95 from the command line or from your favourite editor the way nature intended
- Included - Use FTN95 with the powerful Plato IDE -- included with all versions of FTN95
- Visual Studio - Visual Studio plug-ins are provided so you can edit, compile and debug in the world's favourite IDE. If you do not have Visual Studio then we have that covered too with FTN95 Express which includes a free version of Visual Studio!
- with .NET - FTN95 comes with .NET support built in
- without .NET - FTN95 comes with reguar Windows support built in
- Bug Killing - Our famous CHECKMATE technology keeps those bugs quiet.
- free graphics - use Simdem a public domain library built with FTN95, includes full source code
- FREE - FTN95 is free for personal and evaluation use. That includes the Visual Studio plug-ins, .NET compatibility and the Express edition! What are you waiting for?
You can try Silverfrost FTN95 for free right now by downloading the Personal or Express editions.
FTN95 includes ClearWin+ and that makes it easy to produce complex graphics -- Simdem makes it even easier! Simdem is a graphical library built on ClearWin+ that lets you produce complex graphs and plots in a few lines of Fortran. What is more, Simdem is free.
- Easy - Just link in the library and away you go
- Free - No licence required to use the library
- Source Code - You can build the library yourself if you want to.
- Examples - Simdem comes with a suite of examples.
- Output - Plots can be sent to a printer or converted to Postscript.
- Mature - Simfit is based on the same source code.